Unbiased, calm and knowledgeable support throughout pregnancy, birth and beyond
Pregnancy and birth • Pregnancy support • Doula in Farnham • Antenatal care • Feeding guidance • Labour and birth
Website by iGo Design, Farnham
• Initial 'get to know' meeting, no fee, no obligation.
• 2 antenatal meetings to discuss your birth plan preferences.
• Accompanying to antenatal appointments and scans etc if required.
• Discussing choices for feeding.
• 'On call' period from 38 weeks to birth (or until labour starts).
• Constant support throughout labour and birth until you and baby are settled.
• A postnatal meeting to discuss your birth experience.
• Support with settling in with baby at home.
• Support and guidance with feeding etc.
• Unlimited support via email or phone throughout.
20 hours (flexible but 3 hours per day minimum) of individual support to suit your needs, ie settling in at home, support and guidance with feeding, information and resources. Thereafter, an hourly fee can be negotiated.